Ramboll Environ has technical and strategic expertise in environmental science and engineering, health and safety, health sciences, energy management, product safety and liability. We work with clients to deliver effective solutions that protect investments and manage sustainability, environmental and health impacts associated with their operations and products. Our strategic solutions are aligned with business goals and stakeholder needs to minimise risks and liabilities.
We have been operating in Germany since 2000, assisting clients on a local and international scale and have more than 90 experts working from offices in Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
In June 2016, Ramboll acquired BiPRO, a specialist chemical, product, health, sustainability and environmental performance consultancy. Founded in Munich in 1999, BiPRO assists public authorities and industrial clients with environmental and health-related affairs. The merger expanded our technical expertise across a broad range of services.
We offer Ramboll Environ’s full complement of global services as well as the technical expertise of our colleagues around the world, including their local market and sector knowledge.
Our specialists in Germany offer a comprehensive service mix of particular interest to our local clients, including:
- Air Quality Management and Permitting Assistance
- Applied Epidemiology
- Carbon and Energy Management
- EHS Compliance Assistance
- EHS Management Systems (ISO 14001, EMAS, OHSAS 18001)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Expert Services (Litigation)
- Exposure Reconstruction
- Industrial Chemical Safety
- Merger and Acquisition Due Diligence
- Occupational Health and Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Product Safety and Regulatory Support
- REACH and GHS
- Regulated Building Materials, Building Contaminants
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Site Closure and Brownfield Development
- Soil and Groundwater Investigation and Remediation
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainable Building Construction (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB)
- Water, Wastewater and Waste Management
- WEEE, RoHS and Eco-Design
Read more about Ramboll's activities in Germany at www.ramboll.de
Germany locations: View Ramboll's world map
We currently have the following vacancies in Germany:
Chemiker / Toxikologe / Ökotoxikologe / Mediziner (m/w)