Ramboll Environ has a long history in Africa assisting clients in the oil, mining and minerals, processing, food and beverage, chemical, automotive, waste management, port and paper industries. We support major financial institutions, developers, government agencies and other stakeholders.
Our work in Africa has included the evaluation and remediation of industrial facility sites, merger and acquisition due diligence support, chemical health and risk assessments, and environmental and social planning for major development projects.
With offices in South Africa and Mozambique, we offer the full range of services, responding to local client needs with the support of our global network of environmental and health scientists. Our experience assisting clients in Africa includes:
- Air Quality Management
- Climate Change & Energy Management
- Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
- Human Health Sciences
- Environmental, Social Impact Assessment & Planning
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Product Safety & Regulatory Support
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance & Permitting
- Site Investigation & Remediation
Africa locations: View Ramboll's world map